Eugene Trout Scholarship
Education is essential for the development and improvement of the lives of our Shareholders. Cape Fox Corporation (CFC) believes strongly in providing education opportunities for our future generations. CFC helps our Shareholders through the Eugene Trout Scholarship (ETS) Program which distributes scholarships to our Shareholders for their higher education needs. The ETS Program, which is administered by the Cape Fox Shareholder Tináa Trust, awards academic scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and vocational studies at accredited institutions. The ETS Program is open to CFC Shareholders and Native lineal descendants of those enrolled in CFC. By providing education opportunities for our Shareholders, they will be able to attain their dreams, fulfil their potential, attain greater economic opportunities, and most importantly, have a future filled with hope.
Academic year: 2022 – 2023 (September 2022 – August 2023)
Application deadline: March 31, 2022.
Voc-tech application deadline: March 31, 2022, & August 15, 2022.
Return applications to:
Cape Fox Shareholder Tináa Trust
P.O. Box 23149
Ketchikan, Alaska 99901
How can I submit my application?
You can submit your application via:
- USPS to Cape Fox Shareholder Tinaa Trust, PO Box 23149, Ketchikan, AK 99901
- email to email@example.com
- fax to (907) 225-3137
- in-person at the CFC Saxman Office located at 2851 S Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901
What is Proof of Enrollment?
There are two acceptable forms of Proof of Enrollment:
- Certificate of Enrollment Verification form the National Student Clearinghouse; and
- An official document provided by the Admissions Office stating the name of the school you are attending, that you are enrolled as a student for the upcoming term, term start dates and end dates, and enrollment status. This document must be on school letterhead, display a school seal or logo, and contain a signature and phone number of a representative from the Admissions Office.
Can I submit my supporting documents via fax or email?
Yes, we can accept the supporting documents via fax or email. However, we cannot accept official transcripts via fax. We can only accept official transcripts via email if it was sent directly from the school. All official transcripts MUST come directly from the most recently attended school, whether high school or college. Official transcripts sent from students will not be accepted.
Does a course schedule suffice as Proof of Enrollment or an Official Transcript?
No, course schedules do not suffice as Proof of Enrollment or an Official Transcript.