Cape Fox Corporation (CFC) had another record profitable year and we all appreciate everyone’s resilience throughout this unprecedented year. We head into 2021 with hope and aspirations for another year of greater growth and achievements. Great job, Team Cape Fox.
- Cape Fox Lodge had its 30th Anniversary and we are proud of the milestone.
- Grand opening of two new Cape Fox Commercial restaurants, 108 Tap House and Burger Bar and Bar Harbor.
- New websites for Bar Harbor Ale House, The Village Store, Faces of Ketchikan (which also has a brand-new app)
- A newly redesigned CFC website.
- A new exciting Cape Fox Employee Portal site.
- We welcomed two new Federal Contracting Group (FCG) subsidiaries with Kwáan Tech, LLC and Mountain Point, LLC which also received its 8(a) certification.
- New programs were implemented including the new Cape Fox Cares Program and the Cape Fox Insights Program for CFC and FCG on social media.
- FCG won several new contracts and new customers including 711th Mission Support Services, Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Patrol, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Navy’s Center for Information Warfare Training, Navy’s Office of Naval Research, and the United States Postal Service.
- Every social media platform saw an increase in followers over the year and many were from the Come Heart Cape Fox Social Media Campaign.
- More communications each week to include Cape Fox Inspirations.
- In February, CFC Won a Community Achievement Award by Ketchikan Visitors Bureau
- In April, in partnership with the Village of Saxman, 120 Gift Bags of essential items and non-perishable food were given
- CFC Thanksgiving Food Giveaway
- CFC Holiday Food Giveaway
- Eagle Health sponsored Toys for Tots for the 3rd year in a row
- Cape Fox Lodge won a AAA Housekeeping Award
- Cape Fox Shareholder Kelly White won division winner award at the Sealaska Heritage Institute’s (SHI) 10th biennial northwest coast juried art show and competition for his panel
- CFC Communications Team wins a Telly Award
- Over 15 Tinàa Awards were presented throughout the year for employee excellence
- Cape Fox Corporation (CFC) ranks #40 in top Alaska businesses in Alaska Business Top 49ers ranking for 2020
Cape Fox’s ability to achieve so much success is because of our resiliency and our unity. Together, we will make 2021 another year of achievement.
“Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.” – Norman Vincent Peale