Ketchikan, AK – Over the past two months, Cape Fox Corporation has worked hard to redesign the entirety of their website. Well, it is HERE! On March 20, 2020, www.capefoxcorp.com went LIVE with a redesigned site, and everyone could not be more excited.
The primary objectives of our new site were focused on providing a user-friendly, information resource to learn about Cape Fox Corporation and all of its subsidiaries both commercially and federally. It is a more modern site that provides an easier way to learn about resources, services, news, and updates.
Many of the new functions and content added were:
- Commercial – Information on all our commercial businesses and links to learn even more through websites and social media.
- Federal – Information on all our federal contract group subsidiaries and a link to our capefoxfcg.com website.
- About Us – Includes both a past and present discussion on Cape Fox Corporation and the Tlingit Alaska Natives, who are the backbone of our company.
- Community – A brand new community section that highlights how Cape Fox Cares. The community section highlights how much Cape Fox does to give back to the communities where Cape Fox exists.
- News – The news section is expanded to view even more with press releases, newsletters, and updates.
After listening to the suggestions, Cape Fox Corporation is delighted to launch the newly redesigned site so visitors can have an improved web experience with more news, information, and heritage.